Win With Stimorol Springbreak Festival 2011 | Sun Cityon September 1, 2011
Countdown to Stimorol Springbreak Competition
Sun City is excitedly gearing up for the Stimorol Springbreak Festival 2011 and wants its fans to share in the excitement. For that reason, we’re running an exciting competition in the weeks leading up to the 30 September Stimorol Springbreak kick-off. Fans will be encouraged to share their growing Springbreak fever with the world, and be rewarded with amazing prizes in the process.
Week 1 – Stimorol Love
To kick-start the competition, fans will be asked to share their love of Springbreak 2011’s fantastic partner, Stimorol. From 5 September, fans can submit their best picture of themselves with a pack of Stimorol Infinity chewing gum. Be creative, be crazy and show everybody how you’re getting into the spirit of Springbreak. Four double tickets to the exhilarating Springbreak Stimorol Infinity Party are up for grabs for the best entries.
Week 2 – BBM T-Shirt Broadcast
During week 2, beginning on 12 September, fans will get the chance to become part fashion designer, part human viral advertisement. Springbreak-lovers are encouraged to share a photo of themselves with the Springbreak BBM code on their t-shirt, while in a very public place. Make “27AFAE94” your own design creation. The more inventive the shirt and the more public the place, the better chance you have of winning one of three double tickets to Stimorol Springbreak Festival (Friday and Saturday). More importantly, the two winning candidates will gain entry into the competition’s final week challenge.
Week 3 – Readying Your Car for Springbreak
Week 3, starting on 19 September, will be all about the two winners of week 2’s competition. The talented twosome will be pitted off in a head-to-head car decoration contest. They will have to adorn their car with a Springbreak-themed motif – with the Springbreak BBM prominently displayed, of course – and take 10 photos of themselves and their car spreading Springbreak excitement around town.
The worthy winner will be rewarded with a two night stay at Sun City over Stimorol Springbreak!
All photos for the competition can be submitted via BBM or by emailing email@example.com with your name and age.
Terms & Conditions
- The overall winner will received a two night stay for two people including breakfast at Sun City over Stimorol Springbreak (Friday and Saturday night), two tickets to the Stimorol Infinity party on 1 October 2011 as well as entry for two into Springbreak for the duration of the event. The two night stay will be provided at a hotel of Sun City choice. All costs incurred over and above accommodation and breakfast shall be for the winners account.
- Prizes for week 1 include four (4) double tickets to the Stimorol Infinity Party on 1 October 2011. Prizes for week 2 include three (3) double tickets to Stimorol Springbreak on 30 September and 1 October 2011.
- In order to qualify for the prize draw, you need to submit your photos via BBM or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be selected at the end of every week of the competition.
- Transfers to and from Sun City will be for the winners’ accounts, and tickets must be collected from Sun International, 27 Fredman Drive, Sandton on a date that will be specified and communicated to the winner.
- By entering any of the competitions, the person consents to Sun International using the photos submitted for the competition purpose on the Sun City Blog (http://suncity.suninternational.com) and the Springbreak SA Facebook page (www.facebook.com/springbreaksa) at no cost.
- The winners will be contacted directly via Facebook or by email.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- No member/employee of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.