Springbreak 2012 Goes National

by Cabanas on

Springbreak has built a reputation of being the hottest and most anticipated event of the year – and 2012 is going to prove bigger and better than beforeSound Media, proud event partners to Springbreak for the last four years, will be taking Springbreak on a countrywide road trip, kicking off in KwaZulu Natal and running through to the Western Cape.

The youth fraternity’s annual pilgrimage to Sun City each year in September has been a sight to behold for over seventeen year’s. “We’ve loved every minute of hosting this event,” says Alastair Roper, Sports and Promotions Manager at Sun International. “Sound Media are the perfect hosts to take this annual event national. They’ve been involved in Springbreak for the last 4 years and this, coupled with their experience in presenting large scale events, will give students an alternative Springbreak adventure.”

“Springbreak has grown exponentially over the years and from the feedback we’ve received from tweets and our Facebook page, there’s a definite desire by fans for the event to take place in their home towns. The move will also offer a variety of accommodation options which will appeal to cash-strapped students.”

Over the years, Sound Media has built a reputation for providing cutting edge activations and events for some of South Africa’s best loved brands, showcased at nightclubs, beaches, shopping malls and music events around the country.  As managing agents for the country’s top Dj’s and celebrities, as well as a handful of international acts, and their close ties http://pangeagiving.org/cheap/ to top music industry bigwigs, Springbreak partygoers can look forward to an extended line-up of entertainment acts this year.

Paul Almeida, Managing Partner at Sound Media, is optimistic that Springbreak’s new national footprint will resonate deeply with the South African youth, with an extensive engagement plan in the pipeline.  “While we are finalising details of the festival, including confirmed dates and venues, I can assure you that we’ll be engaging with the existing Springbreak network to make sure we take into consideration their feedback and suggestions,” says Almeida.  “Springbreak 2012 will be a truly memorable, fulfilling party festival, now open to a greater number of South Africans across the breadth and depth of our country.”

Sound http://www.bluewaterropes.com/generic/ Media will be delivering on all counts – beach, fun, entertainment and the best nightclub parties ever.  With these prospects, South Africa is sure to take its rightful place amongst global Springbreak events.

Watch the news and social media networks to find out when Springbreak will feature in a coastal town close to you.  To find out more about what’s happening, for further information please call 0800 060 019 or visit the Springbreak Facebook Fan page www.facebook.com/SpringbreakSA.

19 Responses to Springbreak 2012 Goes National

1. smilo says:

Hi, this is too awsum. I wanna be part of it. Plz tell us the full package pricing cz my frnds n I wanna xperienc d fun frm d 1st minute till d last… Spring break rox!

• Sun International says:

Hi Smilo

Glad you excited as much as we are, for all information please contact us on 0800 060 019

2. nicks says:

Hi there springbreak is awesome ever year I was there 4 years just wana no is it gna be in sun city again they told us its cancelled let me know so I can tell m friends

• Sun International says:

Hi Nicks

Springbreak is no longer being held at Sun City. Sound Media will be extending the platform to a national scale. Watch the news and social media networks to find out when Springbreak will feature in a coastal town close to you. To find out more about what’s happening, for further information please call 0800 060 019 or visit the Springbreak Facebook Fan page http://www.facebook.com/SpringbreakSA.

3. mohammed says:

That sucks no springbreak in suncity:(

4. Wesley says:

really disappointed tha’t it’s no longer at sun city at all. Been looking forward to it and saving all year.

• Sun International says:

Hi Welsey

Do not be dissapointed, we will be taking this national and you will still be able to party the night away with your hard earned savings. Springbreak is not leaving, only changing destination. Be excited with us.

• Smegma says:

That’s great for all the inland people now isn’t it? “Coastal town close to you”
        Seriously. Well done guys, save myself the trouble & hit a campus near me. Won’t even get into Sun City’s merits vis a vis security, convenience, atmosphere, list goes on

• Wesley says:

Can anything compare to the parties at the valley of the waves?

5. Thando says:

Can’t you guyz send an Email with the full package of what’s going on

6. kgomotso says:

You guys should move the spring break 4rm sun city!!! Coastal areas??? Wat about the rest of da ada areas?

• Sun International says:

Hi Kgomotso

Sprinbgbreak is going national and will have events all round inclusive of Johannesburg.

Thank you for your support.

7. Anonymous says:

I feel like it shudv been held at all theser coastal areas and still including sun city!!! Years from now people will still be talking saying “Remember when SB was in sun city.. Those were the day”.. #SuperBummed

8. Mamo says:

Sun City or not. Spring Break is going to be AMAZEBALLZ… One problem on my side though, so I’m off facebook and I can’t be updated with dates, areas and so forth. Is there any way I can get information via twitter, or an email adress that can keep me updated. Cz the number won’t keep me updated all the time, if I don’t call. But on the bright side I’m supper KEEN!!!

9. miss moo says:

Ohhhh well :( let’s see what you hav for us this year though I would hav rilly loved to have my first time experience of spring break in sun city…

10. Smurf says:

1stly I would like say thnx and show appreciation to Springbreak, had some of my best times and moments there for years. say thou, I’m abit curious… If we do make the trips to our “nearest” coastal towns. Will we be afforded the same assurities as we wer @ sun city. Eg. security, accomodation, convient “shuttles” transport, safe parking and the sort?

11. Motheo says:

I love that sun international is thinking big, it’s great!! But honestly I think spring break and sun city are just so closely linked that people won’t be able to grasp seperating the two. When we hear “Springbreak” in South Africa we think Sun City, that’s all. But give it a try, I’ll be sure to support. xoxo

12. collett says:

Very disappointing to those who were used to suncity but great oppotunity to see other places too. Hope for the best

13. trance says:

I think that is one of the so much important information for me. And i’m glad studying your article. But want to observation on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is in reality nice : D. Just right activity, cheers