Miss SA And Miss SA Teen – Call For Entries

by Cabanas on

Miss_SA_2011_LogoWe’re looking for you! We think that you might be the beautiful, intelligent girl who has what it takes to be our next Miss SA or Miss SA Teen.

Entries are now open for Miss SA and Miss SA Teen and we know that our chosen beauties are waiting out there somewhere. If you think you have a chance, or you know someone who does then now is the opportunity to shine. Don’t waste any time…

Make sure you enter today!

What It Takes To Be Our Miss SA or Miss SA Teen

Sun International, the license holder of the Miss South Africa and Miss SA Teen pageants, is looking for someone with extra special qualities. This is no ordinary pageant, as the winner of Miss SA represents South Africa internationally and locally; plays an important role in various Sun International Corporate Social Investment projects and interacts both socially and in a business environment with influential leaders in society. Not only do you have to have beauty and a bikini-perfect body, be able to compete on the world stage against international beauties, but you also have to be compassionate, intelligent and charitable.

Get Your Entry Forms

Entry forms are available for download on the Miss SA and Miss SA Teen websites and will also be available in The Star, Saturday Star, Pretoria News, Sunday Independent and all Sun International hotels, casinos and resorts. Just remember that the closing date for all entries is 6 July 2011; not long to go so get your entries in!

How It Works

After you have submitted your entry form, the paper judging will be carried out. Successful candidates will be invited to participate in regional judging nationwide; this is followed by an intensive, interactive 4 day workshop in Sun City in August for those that are selected. The workshops include lessons in deportment and etiquette, brand management, financial skills, media training and general life skills.

From this judging the Top 12 finalists for the Miss SA and Miss SA Teen 2011 pageant are appointed; they will be a group of passionate young women driven by their belief that they have a role to play in tackling some of the tougher social challenges in South Africa. They will learn how to use their prestige to benefit the under privileged in South Africa.

Don’t Waste A Moment – Enter Today!

If you’ve always aspired to be a woman of substance this is your window of opportunity to be at the forefront of fashion, attend SA’s finest social occasions, meet the who’s who of corporate SA and firmly establish yourself on the next rung of your life plan. Being Miss SA or Miss SA Teen is not for wilting lilies; it’s for exotic blooms of tropical splendour. You have to know how to dazzle, to sparkle and to maintain it.

There are early morning photo-shoots, late night social occasions, overnight travel and people – lots of them. But it’s worth it. Have you got what it takes? Follow our current Miss SA on Twitter or read her blog to see what she gets up to.

Download your entry for Miss SA and Miss SA Teen right here.

56 Responses to Miss SA And Miss SA Teen – Call For Entries

1. Puseletso Makhalemele says:

What is the minimum height required when entering for the Miss South Africa Teen pageant?

• Sun International says:

Hi Putseletso

Good new for you, the restrictions on height have been dropped for all future Miss SA competitions, have a look at all relevant information you will need here

We wish you luck.

2. Lindiwe Mashinini says:

When will the miss SA teen 2012 application forms be available for download.

3. Ntshuxeko says:

good day, may you please send me application forms for miss teen south africa as soon as possible.

• Sun International says:

Hi Ntshuxeko

Entry forms have not been released yet. We will let you know as soon as they are available.

4. Whitney- Jade says:

Hey guys
    Do You qualify to be Miss SA Teen even Thou You haven’t been a model before?

5. palesa modise says:

If you haven’t entered a beauty paegant before and this is your first time entering a paegant,would it work against you?

6. tshego says:

hi i have a small tatoo on my shoulder is there any chance that i can enter the miss sa?

7. Meta says:

Is there a maximum weight requirement when it comes to Miss Sa Teen?

8. kefiloe says:

Hi
    I just want to know how do you send your pictures or entries from magazines or news papers?

• Sun International says:

Hi Kefiloe

You can either drop the Miss SA entry forms at the Sun International Head Office.

The address is 27 Fredman Drive, Sandown or you could post them to the following address Private Bag 700, Sandton,
      2146. Please be sure to mark for the attention of Ayanda Mnyakeni and the Miss SA office.

Good luck!

9. THUTEGO says:

Good morning. When will the miss SA teen 2012 application forms be available for download.

• Sun International says:

Hi! Entries for Miss Teen are not open as yet. We will let you know as soon as they do. Thank you

10. Bontle says:

What if you have scars and stretch mark and you were fat before,lost weight and is now able to enter but scars are standing in your way,

11. Ntokozo Mathebula says:

I can’t seem to find the Miss SA Teen application forms on the link, I only get the. The 2011 one and the Miss SA,so can I have the original link or anywhere I can get it, please!

• Sun International says:

Hi Ntokozo

Miss SA Teen Applications have not been uploaded as of yet. Please keep an eye out as they are soon to come.

Appreciate the patience.

12. Kati says:

Hi there. Do you have to be super skinny to enter or can you just be a normal thin? Thanks

13. sandra says:

Hi,i was wondering about when you are staying too far from gauteng,will they consider my application?anyway i am from free state in bloemfontein.

• Sun International says:

They consider entries on a national basis, unfortunately entries for this years Miss South Africa has already closed.

14. everistar says:

When will miss sa teen application form be availeble for download please keep me updated.

15. Phiwe says:

When will the Miss SA teen 2012 applications be available

16. Tamia says:

Hi, when exactly will the Miss SA Teen forms be released? Contacting the Miss SA Teen Offices && following updates on the website have been to no help @ all. Many girls would like to know what the delay is? Will there be a Miss SA Teen Pageant this year? On facebook there is some photo shoot competition that can apparently get you entered into Miss SA Teen, is this legit? Or just a scam?

17. siwaphiwe madlulela says:

Can I please get the Miss South Africa teen website where ill be notified of the day of the release of the application form. Have a good night sleep. Siwaphiwe.

18. Asisipho Mayongo says:

Hi
    I would like to be informed when application forms are available for Miss S.A Teen, Thank you

19. SANDRA says:

i want to enter for miss sa teen but i am staying too far from sun city.will they consider my application?

20. Princess Ndubula says:

Miss SA will surely make a difference for those who have never been in pageants before. I would like to have a follow update on the application forms plz.

• Sun International says:

The applications for Miss SA 2012 have closed already. We hope you enter next year, thank you for the support.

21. Sun International says:

Please go to The Miss SA website, the news regarding the pageant has been released. Thank you for your patience.

22. Tshiamo says:

When are the forms for Miss SA teen coming out !?

23. sinalo says:

I’m sinalo and I want to be miss teen sa 2012 but the problem is I’m in cape town and I want to know what must I do?

24. masego bopalamo says:

im 20 years and will be turning 21 next year. I’m 1.6(5.6ft) can I still enter miss SA for 2013?

25. 0letilwe says:

Hi my name is oletilwe I’m 15 years old and I want to enter SA Miss teen 2013 I have stretch marks do u think I can be judged on that?? Please keep me updated to when are the forms for miss teen coming out

26. kimola kruger says:

hi….i want to know that if theres gonna be a miss teen south africa 2013?

• Sun International says:

There will be no Miss SA Teen next year, this has been canceled and our main focus is now on Miss South Africa.

27. When will miss Sa entry forms for 2013 be released?thanks

28. BELINDA says:

my friend stated that she is a finalist for miss teen sa 2013,i like to know where can i entered or the pageant is canceled like last year 2012

29. Willien Bezuidenhout says:

When will mis SA Teen forms for 2012 available

• Sun International says:

Miss SA Teen has been canceled as we want to put more focus on Miss South Africa. These application forms will be out in April 2013.

30. liesel says:

Good day its me again…I’m currently 25yrs old and will 26 in july this year, will I still be legible to enter Miss South Africa 2013??

• Sun International says:

You must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 25 years of age on 1 November 2013. We hope this helps.