Kylie Minogue Is Coming To South Africa

by Cabanas on

Kylie Minogue - 2011The beautiful, talented and sexy international superstar, Kylie Minogue has announced official tour dates for her “Aphrodite Live” 2011 World Tour. The most exciting part of this announcement is the fact that this pop icon will be gracing the stage at the Sun City Superbowl on 8 and 9 July of this year. Yes, you read that correctly. Kylie Minogue is coming to South Africa!

The “Aphrodite Live” tour has been on the go since February this year and Kylie has already received some incredibly positive reviews. And how could she not? This small yet strong and resilient star has battled cancer, tackled the world of pop for years and still remained on top of her game and as stunning as ever! The Telegraph in the UK couldn’t have said it better when they stated: “Kylie Minogue is not just a pop star any more, she is a veritable goddess”. We cannot wait to see for ourselves!

Kylie’s View On South Africa

According to Kylie she has wanted to perform in South Africa for a long time. “I have been looking for an opportunity to perform in South Africa for a very long time so I am really delighted that I can now confirm I will be visiting Johannesburg and Cape Town in July this year. I’ve been having a wonderful time touring Aphrodite and I’m absolutely thrilled I will be able to bring ‘Aphrodite Live’ to South Africa.”

This is your opportunity to see Kylie in the flesh, experience her world-renowned live performance as well as relish in the beauty of our fabulous resort! Don’t miss this opportunity to see this goddess of music and dance live on stage! Watch this space for more details!

11 Responses to Kylie Minogue Is Coming To South Africa

1. Pingback: Kylie Minogue Is Coming To South Africa | Only the finest music

2. Peter Wilson says:

Are you arranging packages to stay at your hotel and watch the Kylie Concert at Sub City this July – if so, please will you send details

Regards

Peter Wilson

• Sun International says:

Hi Peter

There are currently no set packages – However you can go onto http://www.suninternational.com and book online or call the call centre.

Things to remember – you can only book 2 nights accommodation over a weekend – e.g. Friday & Sat night. You cannot book Friday or Saturday night alone. Minimum two night stay.

Kylie Minogue tickets can be bought through Computicket. Hope u enjoy this fantastic event.

3. Sean says:

Finally!

Kylie has a large fan base here and it is so great to have an opportunity to see her!

4. Lisa McGhie says:

Hi, how can I book tickets and a night at the Cascades for the Kylie concert.. please let me know.
    thanks
    Lisa

• Sun International says:

Hi Lisa

5. I love Kylie, shes a Talented Artist, she got finest producers and its a blessing having such artist in our generation, and i cant wait to see her!

6. percy says:

thanks for bringing Kylie in SA.I would like come up there to see her performing live but I ve never been to JOBURG how am I gona get there Im from Durban.

• Sun International says:

Hi Percy

We are glad that you are willing to travel for the Kylie Minogue concert and to experience the delight of Johannesburg. There are currently many specials for to select from when flying to Johannesburg, have a look here.

Hope you enjoy the show.

7. Johan says:

My tickets are booked!!! Can’t wait!!!

8. Alex Burn says:

Our tickets are booked. Managed to get awesome accommodation at http://www.selousbushcamp.co.za We used it for the Roxette concert and it was awesome to have the contrast of the concert against a night under the stars that was just a 15 minute drive away.