Jeff Dunham returns to South Africaon May 24, 2012
Back due to popular demand after breaking all comedy records with his sold out tour in 2010, Jeff Dunham, the funniest ventriloquist on earth, returns to our shores with his latest worldwide tour this June 2012 featuring all new, hilarious material.
With new tricks, or rather “characters” up his sleeve, fans in Cape Town, Durban, Sun City and Johannesburg, can see firsthand why he has been voted “the most popular comedian in the United States” and still top the Forbes Celebrity 100 list of most powerful entertainers two years running.
His television specials and series have been the highest rated programming in Comedy Central history, his DVD sales have reached seven million units, his videos have received a half a billion views on You Tube, and his live concerts have become mega-events played in front of sold-out arenas worldwide.
His character, Achmed the Dead Terrorist remains in the top twenty list of “most all-time viewed and favorite” on Amazon.com and iTunes. Jeff’s latest, much-anticipated fourth stand-up special, Controlled Chaos, became the third most watched program in the history of Comedy Central within days of airing.
There are still tickets available at Sun City, so be sure to make your booking before they are all sold out. Do not miss out!
Win with Sun City
We are giving you a chance to win http://iupatdc5.org two nights’ accommodation including breakfast for two people at Sun City and two tickets to the Jeff Dunham show on 9 June 2012.
All you need to do is follow @MillionThrills. Then Twitter followers must Twitpic a picture of their favourite Jeff Dunham puppet and quote “I want to see @JeffDunham at #SunCity on the 9th of June” before the competition closes on the 4th of June 2012.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- The prize includes two nights’ accommodation including breakfast for two people at the Sun City Hotel, Sun City and two tickets to the Jeff Dunham show on 9 June 2012
- In order to qualify for the prize is follow @MillionThrills. Then http://www.matrita.com/online/ Twitter followers must Twitpic a picture of their favourite Jeff Dunham puppet and quote “I want to see @JeffDunham at #SunCity on the 9th of June” before the competition closes on the 4th of June 2012.
- The competition closes on 4 June 2012 at 17:00 and winners will be contacted by email.
- The winner must be prepared to consent to the use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Transport to and from Sun City for winner’s own account.
- The prize does not include additional charges such as room service, additional meals, activities, spa treatments, mini-bar charges, telephone or laundry charges etc. Any additional charges will be winner’s account.
- The winner will be notified by email. The winner is required to confirm receipt of the prize within 7 (seven) days of such notification failing which Sun International reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize must be collected from Sun International Head Office, 27 Fredman Drive, Sandown, 214
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee/sub-contractor/partner/agent/service provider/concessionaire and the like of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.